Minimum order value R300 / $30 | FREE SHIPPING on all orders over R1500 / $350

Frequently Asked Questions

Below you’ll find answers to the most commonly asked questions we get here at Lifestyle Seeds.

If you can’t find an answer, just send us a message and we’ll get right back to you

No, we also sell live plants, bulbs and other items.

 Yes, we can supply a phytosanitary certificate at US$30. You are responsible for checking with your local customs office to see what is and is not permitted to be shipped to your area.

For South African orders it is R300 and for any other country it is US$30.

None are genetically modified or have been derived from the genetically modified parent material. Most of the seeds are harvested from wild grown plants.

90% are from South Africa and the other 10% are from other countries around the world.

We send seeds in paper envelopes or small seeds in stamp envelopes. Live bulbs and succulents are clean washed and wrapped in newspaper.

If you are missing a packet, received the wrong packet, or got an empty packet, just give us an email and we will get the correct packet out to you. We do not accept any claims after the seeds have been tampered with, planted, badly transported, stored, or treated.

We are not responsible for customs duties, and additional costs in your country. We are not responsible, and cannot refund seeds that are confiscated, destroyed, or returned by customs. You are also responsible for all taxes or customs your country may levy.

We send orders within 3-12 working days depending on the situation! Shipping time depends on buyer’s location.